Perfect Paleo Sweet Potato Pancakes
Paleo Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 6 1/2 TBSP almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Grass-fed butter (or ghee), for cooking and serving
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Begin by boiling 1 small sweet potato in water until soft. Remove skin. Mash smooth with a fork.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add sweet potato, almond flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Melt 1 teaspoon of butter. Scoop 1/3 cup ( I use and ice-cream scooper) of pancake batter and pour into skillet. Cook 3 minutes. Use a spatula to flip and cook an additional 3 minutes. Serve hot with extra butter and maple syrup.