Paleo "Everything Bagel" Buns
Everything Bagel Buns
- 1 bag riced cauliflower
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 eggs wicked
- 3 TBS everything bagel spice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray the paper lightly with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the cauliflower rice with the almond flour, garlic powder and salt. Mix in the whisked eggs to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 8 even pieces and roll into balls. Transfer the balls to the prepared baking sheet and top each with 1 heaping teaspoon of “everything bagel” spice.
- Bake until the rolls are golden brown around the edges and dry to the touch, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let the rolls cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet and then carefully transfer to a rack to cool completely.