Lobster Tail Fra Diavolo with Zucchini Noodles
Looking for a fancy shmancy dinner for your Whole30 Challenge? This is it! I found the lobster at Costco!
- 1.5 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 4-oz lobster tails, deshelled and cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more, if you like it spicy)
- 1 14.5oz can San Marzano crushed tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 medium zucchinis, Blade C, noodles trimmed
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once oil heats, add in the lobster. Cook until meat is cooked and opaque, about 5-7 minutes. Once cooked, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add in the rest of the olive oil, the shallots, garlic and red pepper flakes to the pot. Cook until onions turn translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Add in the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced and thickened, about 15-20 minutes.
- Return lobster to the skillet along with the zucchini noodles and cook for another 5 minutes to heat the lobster and cook the noodles to al dente.
- Once done, serve the noodles into bowls with even amounts of lobster meat and sprinkle evenly with parsley.