FACT: For every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in cost savings or benefits. (U. of Michigan Research Centre)
FACT: Employees who report a high degree of stress in their lives miss twice as many work days as employees who report a low degree of stress.(Conference Board of Canada)
Why do Corporate Yoga?
Yoga decreases stress levels and increases mental clarity and energy levels. On-site Yoga offers cost-effective, innovative solutions for companies wanting to reduce health care expenses, relieve workplace stress, and promote employee well-being. Research indicates that companies offering yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, improve employee satisfaction and thereby improve their bottom line.
Benefits of Workplace Yoga:
- Reduces stress and thereby reduces cost of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
- Improves employee decision-making skills
- Improves employee alertness, productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Encourages balanced energy throughout the work day
- Aids in healing work- and stress-related physical issues, such as back and neck pain, carpal tunnel , aching joints, muscle tightness, headaches, and fatigue
- Builds team spirit and community by bringing people together in a peaceful, stress reducing, and encouraging environment
- Creates better customer service by fostering compassion
- Enhances employee attitude
- Reduces employee turnover by lowering stress levels and increases communication
Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group. Yoga can be a welcome break to a busy work day or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.